2) Place all the dry ingredients, except the cocoa powder, into a mixing bowl. Mix well and set aside.
3) In a separate bowl, whisk the cocoa powder and water together and set aside.
4) Add the butter to the dry mix then add 90 percent of the cocoa liquid and mix until it form a smooth batter.
5) Add the eggs to the remaining cocoa liquid and whisk.
6) Stir half of the egg mixture into the batter and then, constantly stirring, add the remaining half of the egg until the batter is fluid. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking tray or cake tin.
7) Bake for about 1 hour or until a skewer inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean.