1) Preheat a deep fryer with rapeseed oil to 180C.
2) Pick the chicken from the bones and add to a large bowl. Set aside.
2) In a medium saute pan over medium high heat, add the 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the peppers, onions, jalapenos and garlic, and cook until slightly caramelised. Stir in the bouillon and cayenne pepper and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
3) Place the pepper and onion mixture, picked chicken, egg and breadcrumbs into a food processor and pulse until well incorporated and slightly chunky. Form the chicken mixture into burger-sized patties. Put the flour into a shallow dish and season with salt and pepper. Put the eggs and breadcrumbs into separate shallow dishes. Bread the patties by dredging into the seasoned flour, then the eggs and finally through the breadcrumbs. Transfer to a platter.
4) Fry the patties until crispy and golden, about 1-2 minutes. Spread the chipotle mayonnaise on both sides of the baps. Add the chicken patties to the bottom of the rolls and top with a good spoonful of tabbouleh. Cover with the bap tops and serve.
In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients until well incorporated. Cover and put in the refrigerator until ready to use.