1. Preheat the oven to 180 C
2. place four 15cm baking paper squares on two baking trays. Scatter 65g cheese on each square to make approximate 12cm circles, just do this by eye, it doesn’t have to be exact.
3. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and slightly golden – be careful not to burn it.
4. Remove from oven, dab off excess oil with a kitchen towel, keeping the paper attached, drape over rolling pins covered in cling film- two cheese discs on each of 2 rolling pins. Leave to cool for a few minutes then peel off the paper and slip the taco shells off the rolling pins.
5. In a large heavy-based non-stick pan, heat the oil and sauté the garlic for a minute. Add the mushrooms with the herbs, seasoning with salt and pepper fry for 5 minutes and until golden and softened. Transfer to bowl.
6. In a jar, add all dressing ingredients to a jug + whisk together. Pour into 4 x shot glasses
7. To serve place tomato and rocket, mushroom mix and Tacos and dressing shot glasses on a large platter or board for people to help themselves.
8. To assemble; pile into the taco - rocket, mushroom mix, tomatoes and drizzle with the dressing.