2) Place the oil and onions in a saucepan and saute on a high heat until soft. Add the pureed tomato, tomato puree and chopped tomatoes.
3) Fill the pureed tomato tin with hot water and dissolve the beef and chicken stock cubes in this water.
4) Add this water and the base mixture to the saucepan. Add all the other ingredients and heat through.
5) Once hot, add the browned beef mince and simmer on a low heat for approximately 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
6) Serve over your favourite pasta – enjoy!!!!