2) Refrigerate until ready to use.
For the candied apples:
1) In a medium non-stick pan, dissolve the cinnamon candies in water over low heat.
2) Peel, core and cut the apples in 1/2 lengthwise.
3) Once the candy has dissolved arrange the apples, flat side down, in the pan. Cook over a low to medium heat turning often, for about about 45 minutes, until the apples are tender and the colour of the candy. Transfer to a serving platter and allow to cool.
4) Once apples have cooled dollop 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese topping on each apple, garnish with a small piece of fresh parsley or a fresh mint leaf and refrigerate until serving.