1. Lay out one sheet of pastry and spread over the sweet chilli sauce.
2. Mix the grated cheeses together and sprinkle evenly over the sauce.
3. Put the second pastry sheet on top and press down firmly.
4. Cut into strips, making 10 to 12. Pinch the ends of each strip firmly and twist.
5. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 200°C for 10 mins until puffed and golden and the cheese is melted.
6. Remove and serve stacked up on a board with a sprinkling of chilli flakes or a small dish of sweet chilli sauce.