- 1 Fiber One cereal
- 1.33 buttermilk
- 0.25 applesauce
- 1 eggs
- 0.75 brown sugar
- 0.50 wholemeal flour
- 0.50 all-purpose flour
- 0.50 unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 0.25 teaspoon salt
- 0.33 miniature milk chocolate chips
How to make Double Chocolate Muffins
- Heat oven to 375°F Place paper baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups.
- Place cereal in resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag and crush with rolling pin or meat mallet (or crush in food processor).
- In medium bowl, mix cereal and buttermilk; let stand 5 minutes. Stir in oil and egg. Stir in remaining ingredients except chocolate chips. Stir in chocolate chips. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Immediately remove from pan. Serve warm.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Double chocolate cherry biscuits
- Spicy double dark chocolate cupcake...
- Double fudge cake with chocolate bu...
- Double chocolate sable cookies
- Double-Delight Peanut Butter Cookie...
- Chocolate dippity doughnuts
- Double banana cream pie
- Double-fried French fries
- Blackberry and Lemon Miniature Doug...
- Kathleen King's double chocolate al...
- Double chocolate tart with dulce de...
- Double chocolate pudding