Serves: 24 cookies
1) Heat in oven to 190 degrees, gas mark 5. In a small bowl mix chopped peanuts, granulated sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
2) In another small bowl, stir peanut butter and powdered sugar until completely blended. Shape mixture into 24 (3cm) balls.
3) Cut roll of cookie dough into 12 slices. Cut each slice in half crosswise to make 24 pieces; flatten slightly. Shape 1 cookie dough piece around 1 peanut butter ball, covering completely. Repeat with remaining dough and balls.
4) Roll each covered ball in peanut mixture; gently pat mixture completely onto balls. On ungreased large cookie sheets, place balls 5cm apart. Spray bottom of drinking glass with no-stick cooking spray: press into remaining peanut mixture. Flatten each ball to 1cm thickness with bottom of glass. Sprinkle any remaining peanut mixture evenly on tops of cookies; gently press into dough.
5) Bake 7 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Store tightly covered.