1) Bring water and butter to a simmer.
2) Once the butter has melted use a wooden spoon to beat in the flour and continue to cook on the stove top until the mix comes off the sides of the pan and has a shine to it.
3) Transfer the mix to cold bowl and beat with an electric whisk until the mix has cooled down a bit, add the eggs one by one.
4) Pipe the mix in pencil like strips onto lightly greased tray and freeze.
5) Once frozen deep fry at you leisure and dust with vanilla sugar.For the Spiced Chocolate Sauce:
1) Warm the milk and infuse with all the spices for 20min.
2) Strain out the infused spices and return the infused milk to the pan with the cocoa powder and melt the chocolate gently into the milk.