1. Lightly oil a grill pan and place the dover soles on top. Lightly brush the fish with olive oil, season and dot with 10g butter down each of the midlines. Squeeze over a little lemon juice.
2. Grill the fish under a medium-high heat on one side only for 10 minutes.
3. Remove from the grill, drain and reserve the juices, top the fish with grated Parmigiano Reggiano and put back under the grill for 2-3 minutes until golden and bubbling.
4. Meanwhile, heat the reserved juices with 50g butter in a heavy-based saucepan over a medium high heat until caramel in colour. Add the remaining lemon juice, zest and parsley. Stir and season to taste.
5. Remove the fish from the grill and pour over the parsley butter. Serve with extra grated Parmigiano Reggiano.
Recipe courtesy of Parmigiano Reggiano