1) In a large saucepan, heat the oranges, blueberries, cranberry juice, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and cook until syrupy.
2) Stir in the orange flavoured liqueur and set aside.
To make the raspberry coulis:
1) Place all the ingredients in large saucepan and cook until soft.
2) Strain through a sieve, to remove all the raspberries seeds, and set aside.
To make the Pavlovas:
1) Preheat oven to 140C/Gas 1.
2) Line 3 baking trays with greaseproof paper and spray with cooking spray.
3) Beat the egg whites, salt and cream of tartar in bowl until stiff. Add the sugar a little at a time, beating until stiff and glossy.
4) Gently sir in the cornflour, followed by the vinegar and ending with the vanilla. Fold in poppy seeds.
5) Using a teaspoon, spoon blobs of the Pavlova mix onto the baking trays, to make small shells, indenting the centre of each with the spoon.
6) Bake for 40 minutes, remove and allow to cool.
To make the whipped cream:
1) Place all ingredients in chilled bowl and whip.
1) Place 1 teaspoon raspberry coulis on a tea plate, top with 1 mini pavlova, piped with whipped cream and orange compote.
2) Garnish with chiffonade of fresh mint and serve.
To chiffonade the mint leaves, roll a handful of leaves together and slice into thin strips.