Made this? How was it?
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 1/2 tsps packed dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsps finely orange zest
- 1 1/2 tsps salt
- 3/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2kg baby back ribs, cut into 2-rib portions
How to make Dry rub baby back ribs
1) In a small bowl, stir together all ingredients except the ribs. Rub spice mixture all over the ribs. Cover and refrigerate ribs for at least 2 hours and up to 24 hours.
2) Preheat oven to 220C/Gas 8.
3) Place the ribs in a roasting pan. Bake for 1-2 hours, until meat easily pulls off the bones.
- Shiraz Smoked Baby Back Ribs
- Neely's BBQ pork spare ribs
- Dry rubbed rib-eye steak
- Spice-rubbed chipotle-molasses ribs...
- Chili dogs
- Tamarind Baby Back Ribs
- Baby back racks
- Neely's dry BBQ ribs
- Beer-in-the-rear chicken
- Captain Kofi's candlelight catfish
- Perfect char-griddled fillet steak
- Spicy Soy Ribs with Sweet and Sour....