2) Wrap each steak in cling film and refrigerate for at least 24 hours – 2 to 3 days is better as this will make the steak taste like it has been 'aged'.
3) Preheat a gas or charcoal grill (barbeque) and brush and oil the grill to loosen and remove any traces of residue.
4) Remove the steaks from the refrigerator about 20 to 30 minutes before cooking. Immediately before cooking, remove the cling film and lightly oil the steaks.
5) Place the steaks on a very hot grill to 'char' both sides. When both sides of the steak are well charred move them to a cooler part of the grill to continue cooking until done to taste (6 to 7 minutes per side for medium rare).
6) Remove the steaks from the grill and allow to rest in a warm spot for 7 to 8 minutes. Cut the steak off the bone and slice on the bias across the grain. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil and serve immediately.