Made this? How was it?
- 225 g chocolate chips
- 225 g butterscotch chips
- 1 (400 g) tin condensed milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 225 g pecans (any type of nut will work)
How to make Dummy fudge
1)a 9 by 9-inch baking dish.
2) Melt chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and condensed milk in double boiler on medium heat. Once smooth remove from heat. Add vanilla and nuts.
3) Scoop into baking dish and chill in refrigerator until set for approximately 10 minutes.
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Chocolate-cherries alaska bomb
- Chocolate pudding with candy roses
- Strawberry Sorbet
- Bubba's chargrilled oysters
- Old-fashioned sweet potato pie
- Chocolate-hazelnut lava cakes
- Double chocolate gooey butter cake
- Chocolate mess
- Chocolate croissant bread pudding t...
- Chocolate gooey butter cookies
- Chocolate chip cookie s'mores