- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 4.50 ounces refrigerated buttermilk biscuit
- 14 ounces reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 small onions
- 0.33 celery
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 12 ounces fat free chicken gravy
- 1 fat-free half-and-half
- 1 milk
- 0.50 frozen peas
- 1 bay leaves
- 0.25 teaspoon pepper
How to make Easy Chicken and Dumplings
- Cut chicken into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Flatten each biscuit to 1/8-inch thick and cut each into 6 pieces.
- Spray large, deep nonstick pot with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat over medium-high.
- Add chicken, onion and celery.
- Cook and stir 6 to 8 minutes or until celery is tender.
- Blend flour into chicken broth.
- Stir broth and remaining ingredients, except biscuits, into chicken mixture.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add biscuit pieces to chicken mixture.
- Cover tightly.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cook 10 to 15 minutes or until dumplings are fully cooked, broth is thickened and chicken is done.
- Remove and discard bay leaf.
- Ladle chicken and dumplings into individual serving bowls.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Ching's Yangzhou fried rice
- Chinese dumpling soup
- Radish and Sesame Soy Noodle Salad
- Ginger, Carrot, and Sesame Green Be...
- Hong Kong style noodles with chicke...
- Broccoli with garlic and soy sauce
- Hob Nob Hill: Old fashion chicken '...
- Pork and prawn dumplings
- Steamed Pork and Mushroom “Siu Ma...
- Three Cup Chicken with Garlic Spina...
- Oyster Sauce Chicken with Bok Choy
- Posh Chopped Suey