2) Lower the heat, add the garlic, and cook for 1 minute longer. Stir in the rice, chicken stock, saffron, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Cover the pot and place it in the oven.
3) After 15 minutes, stir the rice gently with a wooden spoon, and return it to the oven to bake uncovered for 10 to 15 more minutes, until the rice is fully cooked.
4) Transfer the paella back to the stove top and add the liquorice-flavoured liqueur. Cook the paella over medium heat for 1 minute, until the liqueur is absorbed by the rice.
5) Turn off the heat and add the lobster, kielbasa, and peas and stir gently. Cover the paella, and allow it to steam for 10 minutes.
6) Transfer the paella to a serving dish, sprinkle with parsley, garnish with lemon wedges, and serve hot.