- 5 medium fresh peach
- 9 ounces yellow cake mix
- 0.67 quick oats
- 0.33 pecans
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 0.50 teaspoon vanilla
How to make Easy Peachy-Oat Crisp
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a 9x9 baking dish.
- Blanch peaches by dropping into boiling water for 45 seconds then plunging into ice water. Remove the peel (it should slip right off) and slice peaches. You want enough peaches to fill a 9x9 pan about halfway to the top.
- Mix rest of ingredients. Sprinkle evenly over the peaches.
- Bake uncovered for 30-45 minutes or until topping is golden, and peaches are bubbling slightly.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
(Courtesy of Food.com)