2) Place potatoes, in their skins, in cool water. Bring to the boil, then simmer until quite well done. Remove from the water and cool completely.
3) Lay the nuts on a baking tray and toast in the oven for 10 minutes, until fragrant. Allow to cool and then grind, by hand or in a processor, until they are medium to finely ground.
4) With a table knife, remove the skins from the potatoes and coarsely into a bowl. Finely grate the courgettes and add to the bowl. Finely chop or slice the chives and add to the bowl. Add the salt and pepper, to taste, add the egg and mix well.
5) Remove from the bowl and form into a log shape. Cut into 5-cm pieces. Press each piece into an oval capsule shape about 5-cm long and roll in the chopped nuts. Place on a plate until ready to cook.
6) In a saute pan, heat 0.5 to 1cm of vegetable oil, add the potato croquettes, a few at a time. Don't crowd them. Fry until the nut crust begins to brown.
7) Transfer to a kitchen paper towel lined plate, to drain. Repeat process with the remaining mixture.
8) Combine the mustard and honey and serve as a dipping sauce with the warm croquettes.