- 3 ham
- 5 russet potato
- 2 onion
- 14 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 14 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1.50 milk
- 0.50 cheddar cheese
How to make Easy Potato Soup
- In a large stockpot saute the onion and potatoes until the potatoes are barely tender.
- Add ham, soups, milk and remaining butter and bring to a boil stirring frequently.
- Reduce to a simmer and cook until potatoes are tender, stirring frequently.
- Top with cheese and serve!
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Slow cooked Korean-style short rib....
- Smoky sweet potato chicken soup
- Chicken and gnocchi soup
- Korean grilled chicken
- Cheddar potato soup
- Butterflied chicken Greek-style
- Lemon chicken soup with spaghetti
- Roasted potato leek soup
- Chicken noodle soup
- Chicken tortilla soup
- Cheese and wild boar sausage
- Bar Americain sweet potato chowder