2) Pat the sole fillets dry with kitchen roll and sprinkle one side with salt. Heat 45g of the butter in a 30cm saute pan, over a medium heat, until it starts to brown.
3) Dredge 2 sole fillets in the seasoned flour on both sides and place them in the hot butter. Lower the heat to medium-low and cook for 2 minutes. Turn carefully with a fish slice and cook for 2 minutes on the other side.
4) Whilst the second side is cooking, add 1/2 tsp of lemon zest and 3 tbsp of lemon juice to the pan. Carefully transfer the fish to the heat-proof plates and pour the cooking juices over them.
5) Keep the cooked fish warm in the oven while you repeat the process with the remaining 2 fillets. When they're done, add the cooked fillets to the plates in the oven.
6) When all the fillets are ready, remove from the oven, sprinkle with the parsley, salt, and pepper and serve immediately.