2) Remove the ball to a lightly floured work surface and knead until it is smooth, about 10 minutes. Wrap the dough in cling film and let it rest for 1 hour. While the dough rests, make the filling.
For the filling:
1) Put the edamame, tofu and truffle oil into the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
2) Transfer this mixture into a large bowl and fold in the orange zest, mascarpone, crabmeat and basil, and season with salt and pepper, to taste
To make the ravioli:
1) Set the pasta roller on the widest setting. Start with half the pasta dough. Using your hands, flatten the dough as much as you can to facilitate it going through the pasta roller. Run the dough through the roller twice dusting it with flour in between rolls if it feels sticky. Fold it into thirds, turn it 90 degrees and run it through the pasta machine 2 to 3 times. Continue to run the pasta through the machine, reducing the setting between each run, until you get to the second to last setting.
2) Lay the pasta sheet on a floured work surface. With a 7.5cm round cutter, cut out the ravioli circles. Spoon 1 tsp of filling into the centre of each round. Lightly brush the edges with water, fold the circles over to form half moons and press to seal the edges. Make sure you get out any air bubbles or your ravioli will explode when you cook them. Transfer to a sheet tray coated with flour or semolina. Cover and set aside until you are ready to cook.
To make the orange beurre blanc:
1) In a medium saucepan over a high heat, add the white wine, sherry, shallots, ginger and bay leaf. Bring to the boil and reduce until syrupy. Add the cream and cook until it is reduced slightly.
2) Turn the heat to medium low, remove the bay leaf and whisk in the butter bit by bit, being careful not to let the sauce boil. When all the butter is incorporated, add the orange juice. Stir in the basil and keep warm.
1) Cook the ravioli in a large pot of boiling salted water over medium-high heat. Drain when cooked.
2) Arrange two or three ravioli on each pasta plate and drizzle with the orange beurre blanc. Serve immediately.