Made this? How was it?
- 1 sourdough, potato, or wholemeal bread
- 15 to 30g unsalted
- 1 large egg
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch paprika, optional
How to make Egg-in-the-hole
1) Cut a 5-cm round from the center of the bread, reserving the round. Melt a nut size bit of
2) Transfer egg-in-the-hole to a plate and sprinkle with paprika, if desired. Serve, and use the toasted round for dipping into the yolk.
Copyright 2005 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved.
- Potato cakes and eggs
- French toast with mixed berries
- Potato cake
- Egg white omelet with corn, turkey....
- Scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese....
- Scrambled eggs with herbs
- Egg white omelette with cucumbers a...
- Sweet potato and parsnip latkes wit...
- Western omelette
- Cheese quesadillas