Made this? How was it?
- 1 (380g) tin coconut milk
- 1 (350g) tin evaporated milk
- 190ml sweetened condensed milk
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 large pasteurised egg yolk (see Note)
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 85ml light rum
How to make Eggnog ice pops: coquito
1) Place all of the ingredients in a blender mix well.
2) Pour into an ice pop mould and insert wooden lollipop sticks.
3) Freeze until set, at least 4 hours or overnight.
Cook's Note: Do be aware this recipe calls for a raw egg yolk, so please use pasteurised eggs. If you prefer, you can substitute the egg yolk with 2 tablespoons of ready prepared shop-bought egg nog.
- Arroz con leche
- Argentinean Barbecued Steak
- Dulce de leche cookie sandwiches (a...
- Frozen banana split
- Maracuya (passion fruit) mousse
- Tres leches cake
- Creamy banana lollies
- Creamy banana ice lollies
- Red sangria
- Wicked chica punch
- Sweet potato oven chips with avocad...
- Rocket, avocado and fennel salad