1) Position a rack about 15-cm from the grill, and preheat the grill to high heat.
2) Shear off the corn kernels with a sharp knife over a bowl; you should have about 65g.
3) Cook the turkey bacon in a medium nonstick skillet until crisp and brown on both sides, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a kitchen-towel lined plate, and set aside. Add the corn and 1 tbsp of olive oil and cook until the corn is brown and begins to pop, about 4 minutes. Pour in the salsa verde and heat until simmering. Pour salsa into a bowl, crumble the bacon and add to the salsa. (Wipe out the skillet.)
4) Warm the skillet over medium-low heat. Whisk the egg whites in a large bowl until foamy and doubled in volume; season with salt and pepper and whisk in the coriander. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil to the skillet. Pour the whites into the skillet and swirl to cover entire skillet. Cook, without stirring, until the whites are almost set and light brown on the bottom, about 3 minutes.
5) Place the skillet under the grill and cook until the omelet sets and begins to brown, about 30 seconds. Spoon half of the salsa onto half of the omelet and fold the omelet over the filling. Transfer omelet to a serving platter and finish with the remaining salsa on top.
Copyright 2005 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved.