1. In a pan put water and coffee and boil till half in quantity.
2. Let this cook down.
3. In a bowl beat whipping creme and sugar till sugar dissolves.
4. Mix cheese into this and blend some more and set aside.
5. Dip lady fingers in cooled coffee mixture and lay them in 8x8 dish. Pour half the cheese mixture over this and spread evenly.
6. Dust with cocoa powder.
7. Lay another layer of fingers dipped in coffee mix and top with cheese mix.
8. Top with cocoa powder.
9. Chill for at least 2 hours and then serve.