1) Preheat oven to 200C/Gas 6.
2) Cut flatbreads into eight wedges. Place wedges into a large bowl and drizzle with 4 tablespoons olive oil. Sprinkle with black pepper and toss to coat. Place on an ungreased baking sheet and lightly top with feta cheese. Bake for 5 to 8 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
3) Preheat griddle to medium high heat.
4) Brush aubergine with 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
5) Place on griddle and cook for 2 minutes on each side or until tender. Remove from griddle and dice. Add the aubergine to a bowl, stir in remaining ingredients, including 4 tablespoons of olive oil, and toss to combine.
Serve with toasted pita chips.