1) Preheat the oven to 90°C.
2) Stir one egg in a large bowl to blend. Mix in the potatoes, then the flour. Using a generous 125g of potato mixture for each, form the potato mixture into four (12 cm) pancakes.
3) Heat the oil in a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Fry the pancakes until they are golden brown and heated through, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer the pancakes to paper towels to drain. Keep the pancakes warm on a baking sheet in the oven. Pour off the excess oil from the pan.
4) Heat the pan over medium low heat. Crack the remaining four eggs into the pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook until the white is firm, about 2 minutes. Using a spatula, turn the eggs over and cook for 30 seconds longer.
5) Spoon the sauce onto four plates. Place a pancake atop the sauce. Top each pancake with a fried egg.
Sprinkle with the Parmesan and serve.