1) Line a 20x30cm baking pan with aluminum foil. Place the salmon in the pan.
2) In a mixing cup, combine the soy sauce, rice vinegar, lemon juice, oyster sauce, fish sauce, sesame oil, chilli paste, spring onions, garlic, and ginger. Pour 1/3 of soy sauce mixture over the salmon fillet.
3) Sprinkle the breadcrumbs evenly over the fillet. Pour the rest of the soy sauce mixture evenly over the panko. Be sure to soak the crumbs completely and if any runs off, spoon back onto the salmon. Set aside for 15 minutes, leaving all the sauce in the pan.
4) Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 260°C. Roast the salmon for 18 to 20 minutes, or for about 12 minutes per inch at the thickest part of the salmon. The internal temperature will be 60°C on a meat thermometer when it's done.
5) Remove from the oven, wrap tightly with foil, and allow to rest for 15 minutes. Serve hot or at room temperature.