1) In a large bowl, whisk together buttermilk, eggs, baking powder, sugar, salt and butter.
2) In another large bowl, mix together plain flour and buckwheat flour.
3) Slowly add flour into the wet ingredients mixing with a whisk. Mix until there are no lumps and the batter is smooth and velvety.
4) In a large cast iron skillet or flat griddle pan over medium-high heat, melt a tablespoon of butter. Ladle pancake batter onto skillet to desired size. Using the ladle, form pancake into circular shape. Cook on each side for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown. Set pancakes aside and keep warm. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
5) Once completed, spread peanut butter on a pancake, layer it with sliced bananas and drizzle it with honey. Top the pancake with another pancake to form a sandwich.
Repeat with remaining pancakes and serve with extra honey.