Recipe by Giada De Laurentiis
For the espresso nightcap:
- 300ml whole milk
- 120ml double cream
- 300ml espresso
- 240ml amaretto liqueur
For the vanillacream:
- 120ml cream
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
How to make Espresso nightcap with vanilla whipped cream
1) For the espresso nightcap: Combine the milk, cream, espresso, and amaretto liqueur, in a medium saucepan. Place over low heat, stirring constantly until hot but not boiling, about 3 to 5 minutes.
2) For the vanilla cream: In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream until thick. Add thesugar and vanilla. Continue to beat until cream holds soft peaks.
3) To serve: Pour the espresso nightcap into 4 mugs. Dollop with the vanillacream and serve immediately.
- Spiced Americano with cinnamon whip...
- Espresso granita with whipped cream...
- Chocolate espresso bellini
- Espresso frappe
- Chocolate Espresso Cups
- Angel Food Cake with Espresso Masca...
- Chocolate Sformato with Amaretto Wh...
- Ricotta and Vanilla Ravioli with Or...
- Hazelnut and chocolate pie with van...
- Spiked coffee
- Roasted apple pies with whipped cre...
- Espresso panna cotta