- 5 apple
- 1 sifted flour
- 0.50 sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 0.75 teaspoon salt
- 1 eggs
- 0.50 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 to taste cream
How to make Fab Apple Crisp
- Place apples in greased 6" x 10" baking dish.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and egg together with fork until crumbly and sprinkle over the apples.
- Pour the butter (or margerine) over all.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes in 350° oven. Serve warm with cream.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Apple and Pear Crisp
- Apple crisp
- Apple crisp bread pudding
- Apple crisp with bourbon cream
- Baked apple with crisp topping
- Flavoured homemade potato crisps
- Pear, Apple and Cranberry Crisp
- Bartlett Pear Crisp with Cinnamon T...
- Baba ganoush and pita crisps
- Crisp Wild Mushroom Risotto with Mo...
- Fresh Fried Corn Crisps with Tomati...
- Silky cauliflower soup with Parmesa...