- 1 kg rhubarb
- 2 cardamom pod
- 100 g caster sugar
How to make Fabulous Rhubarb & Cardamom Crumble
- Preheat the oven to 180c / 350°F Arrange the rhubarb in a 2.25 litre baking dish & add the cardamom pods. Scatter the caster sugar over the rhubarb.
- To make the topping, place the flour in a large bowl & using your fingers, rub in the butter to form fine breadcrumbs.
- Stir in the sugar & flaked almonds, then scatter the mixture evenly over the rhubarb. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until the topping is golden.
- Serve with cream, custard, ice cream or mascarpone!
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Deconstructed Rhubarb Crumble with....
- Gluten-free chocolate-cardamom cupc...
- Riesling poached pears with cardamo...
- Cardamom Carrot Cake with White Cho...
- Exotic spice biscuits with ginger,....
- Peach and Cardamom Bakewell Tarts
- Peach crumble
- Peach and raspberry crumble
- Strawberry and Almond Crumble
- Granola Apple Crumble
- Apple crumble with vanilla ice crea...
- Grandmas apple and blackcurrant cru...