1. Whisk together the condensed milk, vanilla and salt in a large bowl; set aside.
2. Whip the cream with a mixer on medium-high speed until firm peaks form, about 2 minutes. Fold about 1 cup of the whipped cream into the condensed milk mixture with a rubber spatula until combined, then fold the lightened mixture into the whipped cream until well blended.
3. Pour into a chilled 9-by-5-by-3-inch metal loaf pan.
4. Freeze, covered, until thick and creamy, like soft-serve, about 2 hours. Swirl in the different colours with a toothpick, making sure there's lots of colour in there.
5. Continue to freeze, covered, until solid and scoopable, about 3 hours more.
6. Dip the rim of the cones into melted candy melts and cover then dip in glitter or sprinkles. Allow to set.
7. Make the wings using melted candy melts and a fairy wings template. Chill in the fridge to set. Brush a little with gold lustre dust.
8. Scoop a ball of ice cream onto the decorated cone, add the wings to the sides of the ice cream. Add a small piece of gold leaf to the ball of ice cream.