- 2 salt cod fish
- 2 potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 eggs
- 1 milk
- 0.50 teaspoon baking powder
- 0.13 teaspoon pepper
- 12 bacon
How to make Falmouth Codfish Cakes and rasher bacon
- Bone and chop codfish.
- Combine fish and next six ingredients and beat until light.
- Cover and let stand in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, mold into cakes about 1/2 inch thick.
- Fry bacon and drain on absorbent paper; keep warm.
- Fry fish cakes in hot (375F) bacon fat until golden brown on both sides.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Cod cakes
- Parker's fish and chips
- German-style potato salad
- Pan-seared cod with cabbage
- Pan-fried cod with pea guacamole
- Curry-rubbed swordfish steaks with....
- Cheesecake, Guavas and Vanilla Ice....
- Tex wasabi's koi fish tacos
- Fillet of beef with potato cake and...
- Roast bacon rashers
- Red velvet cake
- North Atlantic pan seared cod with....