2) Garnish with the tomatoes, avocado and bacon and serve immediately.
1) In a medium bowl, combine the ingredients and blend well with fork or stick blender. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
1) Preheat the oven to 170C/Gas 3. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients, except the bread, until well combined. Adjust the seasoning, if needed.
2) Add in the bread and mix well with your hands, tossing to coat all sides of cubes. Pour out onto a baking sheet and spread evenly.
3) Bake in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes, turning after 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to cool. Store in an airtight container.