Recipe by: Giada De Laurentiis
Age Restricted Content
More Recipes You May Like
- 8 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 450g ground turkey sausage, removed from casing
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 285g cremini mushrooms, coarsely
- 1 (285g) package frozen peas, defrosted slightly
- 450g dried farfalle pasta
- 50g freshly Grana Padano cheese
How to make Farfalle with Turkey Sausage & Peas
1) In a large pot, bring 6L of salted water to a boil.
2) In a large saute pan over high heat, add 2 tbsp olive oil. Season turkey with salt and pepper. Add turkey and saute breaking any large lumps until golden brown. Remove meat from pan and set aside.
3) Add 2 tbsp olive oil to pan and heat. Add
4) When the pot of water has come to a boil, add pasta and cook until al dente, about 8 mins. Drain in a colander. Return pasta to the pot and add the meat mixture. Combine thoroughly and gently cook over medium heat for 5 mins. Drizzle in remaining olive oil. If the mixture is dry, do not hesitate to use more olive oil if necessary. Check the seasoning. Turn off the heat and add the cheese. Stir well and serve in large bowl.
Food Network Kitchens Note: Grana Padano is a hard, grainy cow's milk cheese similar in flavour to Parmigiano-Reggiano.