- 3 sugar
- 9 water
- 5 cinnamon stick
- 6 cranberry juice
- 3 orange juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
How to make Farmhouse Wassail for a Cold Wintry Evening
- Combine sugar, three cups water and cinnamon sticks in a large stockpot; boil for 10 minutes.
- Add juices and remaining water; heat through.
- Remove cinnamon sticks before serving (or let the kids use them!).
- CROCKPOT VERSION --
- On HIGH, combine as in Step #1 above; when sugar is dissolved, add remaining ingredients and turn down to LOW.
- VARIATIONS --
- Substitute cran-raspberry, apple-cherry, or grape for the O.J. Mmmm-good!
- I'll take a shot of brandy in mine. You decide!
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Turkey Roulade with Cranberry-Apric...
- Turkey scallopine milanese with mus...
- Pecan and Cranberry Cinnamon Rolls
- Orange-cranberry-pear relish
- Cranberry sauce
- Cranberry Sauce
- Cranberry and Clementine Fizz
- Lemon and Cranberry Amaretti Biscui...
- Orange scented mashed sweet potatoe...
- Baby spinach salad with roasted red...
- Roasted Turkey with Spiced Cranberr...
- Pear, Apple and Cranberry Crisp