For the Lady and Sons chicken fingers:
1) Sprinkle chicken tenders with house seasoning. Dredge chicken in flour; dip into buttermilk and back into flour.
2) Preheat oil to 180 degrees C. Fry fingers in deep hot oil 5 to 7 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with honey mustard for dipping.
For the french fries:
3) Using a large pot, boil potatoes with skins on until almost done. Allow to cool, and cut potatoes into long strips, approximately 0.5 to 1 cm wide and thick. In a large pot or fryer, heat oil to 180 degrees C. Par-fry the potatoes for 8 to 10 minutes or until brown. Remove potatoes and place onto paper towels and allow to drain on paper towel, and while still hot, season with salt and pepper.
For Paula's Mozzarella Sticks:
4) Stir the breadcrumbs, 115 g of Parmesan, thyme, basil, oregano and 1/2 teaspoon of salt in a medium bowl to blend. Dip the cheese in the eggs to coat completely and allow the excess egg to drip back into the bowl. Coat the cheese in the bread crumb mixture, patting to adhere and coat completely. Place the cheese sticks on a baking sheet. Repeat dipping the cheese sticks in the egg and bread crumb mixture to coat a second time. Cover and freeze until frozen, about 2 hours and up to 2 days.
5) Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Working in batches, fry the cheese until golden brown, about 1 minute per side. Transfer the fried cheese to plates.
For Fat Darrell Sandwich Assembly:
6) On the bottom half of the rolls add chicken fingers and mozzarella sticks. Load on french fries and top with marinara sauce, lettuce and tomato. Cover with the tops of rolls and serve.
7) Mix ingredients together and place in a shaker near the stove. Use in place of salt and pepper for all your cooking needs.