Made this? How was it?
- 60ml whole berry cranberry sauce
- 30ml aged balsamic vinegar
- 60ml extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bulb fennel, thinly by hand or with mandolin
- 1 small red onion, thinly by hand or with mandolin
- 1 large or 2 small hearts of cos lettuce,
How to make Fennel and red onion salad with cran-balsamic dressing
1) In a medium bowl, combine cranberry sauce and vinegar,in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add the fennel, onion and cos lettuce, and toss to coat.
- Tri colour salad with fennel
- Fennel and celery slaw salad
- Iceberg lettuce with Russian dressi...
- Hearts of cos, palm and artichoke w...
- Pear and pomegranate salad with Gor...
- Berries with almond cream and amare...
- Avocado boats
- Melon soup
- Fennel and pepper salad
- Bottom of the jar jam vinaigrette w...
- Rocket with Parmesan
- Italian hummus