1. Preheat oven to 190°C.
2. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
3. Add the spring onions, garlic, ginger and ground cumin, and cook for 3 minutes. while constantly stirring.
4. Add the apricots and cranberries and cook for another 2 minutes.
5. Add the coriander, chilli and sesame oil, remove from the heat and cool before mixing in the pork sausage meat.
6. Set aside until needed.
7. Now place 10 pieces of bacon down onto a flat surface, and overlap with another 10 pieces of bacon.
8. Place the fillet onto a flat surface and butterfly it out.
9. Season with salt, pepper and cumin on both sides, make a long sausage from the filling and lay it on one side of the fillet.
10. Close and place the fillet onto the bacon, wrap with bacon and cover with plastic wrap.
11. Chill until needed.
12. When you are ready to cook the fillet, unwrap and place onto an oven tray seal-side down.
13. Roast for 45–50 min.
14. Rest the fillet before slicing.
For the sauce:
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan and add the ginger, cumin and garlic.
2. Cook for 1 minute. while constantly stirring.
3. Add the redcurrant jelly and balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper to taste, and simmer until the sauce lightly coats the back of a spoon.
4. Remove from the heat and spoon over the fillet.