2) Roast the banana peppers on the barbecue then remove the skin and seeds. Chop the peppers finely and mix with the pulled pork. Mix in the barbeque sauce.
3) Cook the bacon in the oven or in a flat-top panini press until crisp. Turn half way through to be crisp on both sides, then dry on kitchen paper. Set aside.
4) Cut the rolls in half. On the bottom half put some barbecue covered pulled pork (a nice generous portion). Add 1 tbsp of pineapple and 3 slices of crumbled bacon. Then add 2 tbsp of coleslaw. Put the top of the roll on and serve.
For the barbecue sauce:
1) Pour the beer into a saucepan. Add the brown sugar and chilli flakes. Cook over a medium-high heat until it reduces down to about 125ml (stirring regularly). Once reduced add all the other ingredients except the beef stock.
2) Stir until well combined (no lumps), then slowly pour in the beef stock. Simmer for 20 minutes. Mix the barbecue sauce with the finished pulled pork.
For the grilled pineapple:
1) Mix the cinnamon and brown sugar and rub onto the pineapple slices. Griddle the slices about 2 minutes on each side on a medium heat (to get grill marks). Chop finely and reserve until ready to serve.
For the coleslaw:
1) In a large bowl toss together the cabbage, spring onion, onion and peppers. In a separate bowl whisk together the beer, vinegar and brown sugar. Pour the mixture over the cabbage and peppers and toss. Leave to sit 30 minutes prior to serving.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore we cannot make representation as to the results.