1) To make the chimichurri: in a food processor, add parsley, cilantro, garlic, hot paprika, vinegar, 115 ml olive oil and salt and pepper and blend until smooth, reserve half for drizzling on fajitas. Place remaining marinade in a resealable plastic bag and add steak. Coat well and marinate for at least 1 hour.
2) Preheat grill to medium-high.
3) Remove steak from marinade and discard marinade. Season steak with salt and pepper and grill over medium-high heat until cooked to medium-rare, about 6 minutes per side. Let steak rest for 10 minutes, loosely covered with aluminum foil, before slicing.
4) Meanwhile, warm tortillas on the grill. Slice the steak on the bias into thin slices. To serve, place meat on each tortilla and top with drunken peppers. Drizzle chimichurri sauce over the filling and form into a loose fold.
5) For the drunken peppers: in a large saute pan heat 2 tbsps oil over medium-high heat. When shimmering, add peppers and onion. Season with salt and pepper and saute until softened and caramelized around the edges, about 6 to 8 minutes. Add beer and cover. Cook a few minutes more until the peppers and onion are tender.