- 2 lbs braising steak
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 large onion
- 5 celery rib
- 28 ounces frozen hash brown potatoes
- 12 ounces frozen green bean
- 16 ounces carrot
- 3 garlic clove
- 28 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon beef base
- 12 ounces beef gravy
- 3 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 1 to taste pepper
How to make Football Beef Stew
- Slice the steak pieces into one inch cubes. Toss in a ziplock bag with the flour, salt/pepper.
- Heat oil in large pot or dutch oven over medium heat. Add onions, celery and steak pieces. Cook until steak is browned.
- Add garlic, tomatoes, water, beef base, bay leaves and all seasonings.
- Bring to boil. Lower heat and simmer covered for 1 hour.
- Add gravy and frozen potatoes, carrots and green beans and cook uncovered for 1/2 hour.
- We serve this over a bowl of noodles.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Tomato vegetable casserole
- Tuscan beef stew with polenta
- Coda alla vaccinara
- Garganelli with boar ragu
- Lamb stew with cipolline onions and...
- Pasta with Beef Ragu and Braciole
- Victor's 1959 Cafe: Picadillo and C...
- Brisket with carrots and onions
- Beef and stout stew
- Beef bourguignon
- Beef tagine
- Chicken stew with tomatoes and esca...