1. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onions, peppers, cumin and chilli powder and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring frequently, until softened and beginning to brown, 5 to 7 minutes.
2. Add the sweet potatoes, season, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the edges begin to caramelize, about 10 minutes.
3. Add the corn, pineapple and shredded pork, and stir well to combine. Cook until the corn and pineapple are completely thawed and warm and the mixture is hot throughout.
4. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Crack the eggs into it, cover the pan, and cook until the whites are set but the yolks are still runny, about 3 minutes (or cook to desired doneness.) Season with salt and pepper.
5. To serve, divide the potato hash among 4 plates; top each with a fried egg and sprinkle some chives over the top, if using.