- 2 egg
- 0.25 double cream
- 0.25 whole milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 0.50 teaspoon salt
- 0.50 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons
- 0.50 French baguettes
- 0.25 lavender honey
- 0.50 almonds
- 1 creme fraiche
- 0.25 fresh cream
How to make French Toast Crostini W/Honey Creme Fraiche
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, cream, vanilla, salt and cinnamon.
- In a large skillet on medium heat, melt half of the butter.
- Dip (do not soak) each side of the bread in the egg mixture and gently shake off excess. In batches over medium-high heat, adding more butter as needed, cook bread until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove and keep warm in the oven.
- To serve, top each slice with a dollop of Honey Crème Fraîche, a drizzle of honey and a sprinkle of almonds.
- Honey Crème Fraîche: In a medium bowl, whisk all together.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- French Toast with Salted Caramel an...
- French toast crostini with honey cr...
- French toast with mixed berries
- Surrey's Cafe: Bananas Foster Frenc...
- French toast with caramelised apple...
- Bourbon ball french toast
- Challah French toast
- Pain perdu
- French toast
- French Toast
- French Toast Casserole with Strawbe...
- Maple Cream Cheese Pots de Creme