- 4 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 0.50 teaspoon cinnamon
- 0.25 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons walnuts
- 1 teaspoon
- 21 ounces low-fat apple pie filling
- 1 eggs
- 0.33 2% low-fat milk
- 12 cinnamon raisin bread
How to make French Toast Samich
- Combine mascarpone, cinnamon, nutmeg, maple syrup and walnuts; mix well. Melt butter in a small nonstick skillet. Add apples and cook until warmed and tender. Remove apples.
- 2. Whisk together egg and milk. Dip bread in egg mixture; cook bread on both sides in nonstick skillet until golden brown.
- 3. Spread 1 tablespoon mascarpone mixture on one side of each of 4 slices of bread; top with cooked apple and remaining bread slices.
- 4. Cook until apple filling is thoroughly heated. Serve with maple syrup.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- French toast with caramelised apple...
- French toast with mixed berries
- Surrey's Cafe: Bananas Foster Frenc...
- French Toast with Salted Caramel an...
- Bourbon ball french toast
- Challah French toast
- Pain perdu
- French toast
- French Toast
- French Toast Casserole with Strawbe...
- Parma Ham, Gruyère and Poached Egg...
- Sophia's Place - Blue corn pancakes...