Made this? How was it?
- 2 peaches, pitted, quartered,
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled, quartered,
- 225 g blueberries
- 1 lemon, juiced, plus zest for garnish
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 480ml low-fat natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- Mint sprigs, for garnish
How to make Fresh fruit parfait with lemon-poppy seed yoghurt
1) In a medium bowl, place the cut fruit, blueberries, lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of sugar. Mix well and macerate for about 10 to 15 minutes. This will allow the fruit to be infused with the lemon juice and sugar.
2) Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together the yoghurt and poppy seeds. In clear glasses, layer the ingredients starting with the fruit mixture then next layer with the yoghurt, then fruit, then yoghurt. Repeat these steps until you have filled the glasses.
3) Garnish with a sprig of mint.
- Baked nectarines with Greek yoghurt...
- Strawberry cannoli parfaits
- Fresh fruit salad with honey vanill...
- Campari squeeze
- Fruit salad with poppy seed dressin...
- Fresh fruit platter
- Orange yoghurt
- Cannoli with chocolate drizzle
- Peach martini
- Watercress salad with citrus vinaig...
- Fresh Fruit Parfait with Lemon-Popp...
- Fresh lemonade