1. For the pasta, place flour in food processor and add sea salt.
2. Drizzle olive oil into egg mixture and whisk. Pour eggs into flour and mix together to form a rough crumb.
3. Remove from food processor and knead till a firm, smooth ball is formed (10 mins). Cover with cling film and set to rest in fridge for 3 hours.
4. For the dressing, place chopped parsley in mixing bowl, add Cape Estate olive oil and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
5. Mix together and set aside until ready to use.
1. Remove pasta from fridge, unwrap and place on floured surface. Roll pasta out, using a pasta machine until lowest setting is reached.
2. Cut with a sharp knife to form linguini (flat 0.5cm slices). Lay on a floured surface until ready to boil.
3. To blanche the linguini, set water to boil on high heat in a large pot. Add linguini to salted boiling water and cook for 2 mins. Strain into bowl.
1. Add parsley dressing to warm pasta. Mix through until linguini is coated.
2. Serve and top with shaved pecorino.