- 2 lbs crab legs
- 38 saltine cheese biscuit
- 1 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 to taste cayenne pepper
- 2 egg
- 1 to taste flour
- 1 to taste parsley
- 1 to taste chives
- 1 to taste lemon wedges
How to make Fried Crab Legs
- Crack legs and remove meat trying to get out whole pieces, picking out the joints and such is a great way to reserve meat for another recipe like stuffing for mushrooms etc so don't waste.
- crush crackers in a food processor (preferred method) until fine or use a freezer bag and crush with a rolling pin or a bottle (this method doesn't get them as fine as I like though).
- season one side of legs with garlic and cayene (or use the.
- seasonings you like).
- roll crab in flour then egg and last in crackers, place on a plate or cookie sheet until all are ready to fry.
- heat butter in a non-stick skillet on med heat until melted and add crab to pan cook a few minutes and turn. should be a light brown.
- turn again to allow further browning, remove to paper towles to drain excess grease
- serve while hot with lemon wedges and garnish with chives or parsley if desired.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Chilli rubbed salmon
- Hash Brown Makeover
- Fillet of beef with potato cake and...
- Asian crab
- Crab cakes
- Royal Leg of Lamb
- Town Talk Diner: Brat burger
- Trucker special sandwich with roast...
- Lamb chops with lemon-basil sauce
- Lamb cutlets/rib cutlets with chill...
- Roast beef in four-spiced chilli oi...
- Whiskey Glazed Flat Iron Steaks and...