- 4 fish fillet
- 1 to taste salt & pepper
- 2 lemon
- 0.50 flour
- 0.50 breadcrumbs
- 0.50 teaspoon paprika
- 0.25 olive oil
- 3 courgette
- 0.50 onions
- 2 canned tomato sauce
- 0.50 teaspoon harissa
- 0.50 teaspoon garlic
- 0.25 teaspoon salt
- 0.25 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 eggs
- 1 to taste canola oil
How to make Fried Fish & courgette With Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Wash & dry the fish fillets, season with salt & pepper then sprinkle with the juice of 1 lemon, set aside. Mix the flour, bread crumbs, & paprika together in a bowl.
- Peel the zucchini & slice into 1/4 inch thick rounds. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Coat the zucchini with the flour mixture then fry on both sides until brown. Place on a plate covered with paper towels to remove excess oil.
- In the same oil cook the onion until soft. Add the tomato sauce, harissa, garlic, salt & pepper. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the juice of the remaining lemon to the tomato sauce.
- While that is cooking heat 1/2 inch of canola oil in a skillet. Dip the fish fillets in the flour mixture, beaten egg, & in flour mixture again. Fry in the hot oil until the fish is done, should be flaky. Drain on paper towels.
- Place the fish & zucchini in a shallow serving dish & top with the sauce.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Beer batter fish and spicy chips wi...
- Fried fish bites, sweet potato chip...
- Garlic-lemon mahi
- Mini fishcakes with dijon caper may...
- Wild Alaskan halibut with lemon, ca...
- Pan-fried mackerel with spicy tomat...
- Grilled fish sammies with garlic ta...
- Spicy grilled tilapia with creamy g...
- Buffalo wings with spicy blue chees...
- Spicy prawn and pork meatballs with...
- Crispy Fried elephant fish with gin...
- Seared cod with chive butter sauce